Two people were injured after a wreck on Friday on South Mayo Trail. Charles Stover was leaving a burial service held for Avonell Powell, when Police said, he attempted to turn south on US 23 in a 2006 Nisan Sentra. He crossed into the northbound lane of traffic and was struck in the right-rear by a 2009 Toyota Tacoma. The Tacoma was driven by Ronald Caudil II, who was on his way to work. Stover and one of his two passengers were injured and taken to Pikeville Medical Center for treatment, their conditions were unavailable as of presstime Friday. The Pikeville Police, EMS and Fire Department responded to the scene.
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (114)
- A little golf
- Pulling teeth and seeing eyes
- Kids and Old Men
- Bridge the gap
- The flood poem
- senior citizen pic-nic
- Take a swim?
- some portriats, some features
- flood in the hollow
- something serious, something not so serious
- Selections from Justice wedding after party
- B-ball camp (first day at Appalachian News-Express...
- ▼ June (14)