Friday, June 19, 2009
some portriats, some features
Some friends wait on the rest of their group to catch up on there horses. They were riding on Island Creek in Pikeville, Ky.
Charles Mims, age 69, has been a resident of Pike County his whole life and is currently living on Hurricane. Mims is doing some yard work, which helps him fill his time since retiring in 2002.
Pikeville resident Palmer Pickle sits in front of a gas station and poses for a portrait.
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (114)
- A little golf
- Pulling teeth and seeing eyes
- Kids and Old Men
- Bridge the gap
- The flood poem
- senior citizen pic-nic
- Take a swim?
- some portriats, some features
- flood in the hollow
- something serious, something not so serious
- Selections from Justice wedding after party
- B-ball camp (first day at Appalachian News-Express...
- ▼ June (14)