Monday, June 22, 2009
I was doing a little trespassing to get this picture, but I didn't realize I was trespassing. The owner of the land came up to confront me about the trespassing. I ended up finding out that he was a contact that I needed to get some shots for The Appalachian News-Express' Pike County magazine natural resources issue. Nice.
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (114)
- A little golf
- Pulling teeth and seeing eyes
- Kids and Old Men
- Bridge the gap
- The flood poem
- senior citizen pic-nic
- Take a swim?
- some portriats, some features
- flood in the hollow
- something serious, something not so serious
- Selections from Justice wedding after party
- B-ball camp (first day at Appalachian News-Express...
- ▼ June (14)