Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Rise of Man-kind and The Fall of Critter-kind

I woke up this morning at 6:30 for no obvious reason, so, I decided to go shoot some pictures. I saw a mother and child sitting on their front porch under a thick blanket waiting on the school bus in some good light, but the school bus beat me to them. Then while I was out and about I rolled up on this little feller. I had an idea for a project a while back called "The rise of man-kind and the fall of critter-kind" and this fits it perfect. I was thinking something like... "As man prospers on this fine earth we have and spreads civilization we are loosing room for the critters. Roads now cross what used to be forest along with houses and cities. Because of this critter-kind has had to wonder down into what is now mans land. It's hard for a critter to make it out in mans land rummaging through trash for food and crossing busy roads to get home. It seems that the farther along man comes the less room there is for critter. They end up roadkill. "


No comments: